Living Well Through Advent 2020: Practicing Hope With All Your Heart, Soul, Strength, and Mind
Featured Writers: The Rev. Catherine Tyndall Boyd, The Rev. Canon Anita Braden, Robbin Brent, The Rev. Seth Dietrich, The Rt. Rev. Jeff W. Fisher, The Rev. Jan Kwiatkowski, and The Rev. Dr. Scott Stoner
We Are Happy To Offer Several Ways To Engage With Us Throughout The 2020 Advent Season:
- Order our Advent devotional as a printed book in English and Spanish. All books are being offered without charge this year for orders up to 200 books, while supplies last. (A small donation to help with shipping is optional at checkout, but in no way required. Please only contribute if or as you are able.) If you need more than 200 books, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to make that happen. Donations to help cover shipping costs will be optional, but not required.
- Enroll for free to receive each day’s reading via a daily email
- Join our closed Facebook discussion group and Advent retreat, hosted by Robbin Brent, Jan Kwiatkowski, and Scott Stoner
- Access all past daily readings through our archive online
- Download our Advent devotional as a FREE PDF file in English and Spanish
- Download our Advent Leader’s guide as a FREE PDF file
- Purchase our Advent devotional as an e-book from Amazon for .99 cents (we cannot make these free as the price is controlled by Amazon).