Living Well Through Lent 2022: Letting Go With All Your Heart, Soul, Strength, and Mind
Featured Writers: Robbin Brent, The Rt. Rev. Brian Cole, Amy Cook, Dr. Sarah Robinson Flick, The Rev. Jan Kwiatkowski, William “Father Bill” Miller, The Rev. Dr. Scott Stoner, The Rev. Mary Bea Sullivan, The Rev. Benjamin Thomas, The Rev. Ed Thompson, and Liz Ward.
We Are Happy To Offer Several Ways To Engage With Us Throughout The 2022 Lent Season:
- Purchase our Lent devotional as a printed book in English and Spanish while supplies last
- Enroll for free to receive each day’s reading via a daily email
- Join our closed Facebook discussion group moderated by Robbin Brent, Carolyn Karl, Jan Kwiatkowski , & Scott Stoner
- Access all past daily readings through our archive online
- Download our Lent devotional as a FREE PDF file in English and Spanish
- Download our Lent facilitator’s guide with additional prayers, quotes, and Scripture verses. This guide is great for leading retreats and small groups, as well as an enrichment for individuals.
- Purchase our Lent devotional as an e-book from Amazon