Living Well Through Advent 2022 (PRINTED VERSION)
Living Well Through Advent 2022
Practicing Simplicity With All Your Heart, Soul, Strength, and Mind
This listing is for a printed version of Advent devotional in English.
Designed for use as an individual reflection or for group study, this 60-page guide provides a foundation for seeking a deeper experience of Advent, an experience that will help prepare us for the true meaning of Christmas.
Includes reflections from:
- Robbin Brent
- The Rev. Jane Johnson
- The Very Rev. Cynthia Briggs Kittredge, ThD
- The Rev. Jan Kwiatkowski
- The Rev. Gary Manning
- The Very Rev. Amy McCreath
- The Rev. Scott Stoner
Living Compass is delighted to join you on your journey through Advent.
- UPS will not send to P.O. Boxes
- UPS will not leave orders at churches or businesses without a person to sign for the order.
- If your church is not staffed M-F from 8-5 pm, please consider shipping to a home address.
- For orders of 200+ booklets please contact Carolyn Karl at email@example.com to place the order.
- For international orders please contact Carolyn Karl at firstname.lastname@example.org to place the order
Please contact Carolyn Karl with any ordering questions at email@example.com
Available in Spanish, PDF, and electronic editions.
To purchase this devotional as an e-book, click here.
Download our Advent Facilitator Guide here.
To learn more or to order English or Spanish editions, visit: livingcompass.org/advent
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from this collection