Living Well Through Lent 2023 (PRINTED VERSION)
This listing is for a printed version of Lent devotional in English.
Designed for both individual reﬂection and for group study, this 84-page daily devotional provides a foundation for seeking a deeper experience of Lent, an experience that will help prepare us for the true meaning of Easter.
Includes reflections from:
- The Rt. Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows
- Martha Johnson Bourlakas
- Robbin Brent
- The Rev. Laurie Brock
- The Rev. Jan Kwiatkowski
- The Rev. Kyle Oliver, EdD
- The Rt. Rev. Dr. Jake Owensby
- The Rev. Dr. Scott Stoner
- The Rev. Jana Troutman-Miller
- The Rev. Dr. Dawna Wall
- The Rev. Deborah Woolsey
- The Rev. Chris Yaw
Living Compass is delighted to join you on your journey through Lent.
- UPS will not send to P.O. Boxes
- Please consider shipping to a home address if your church is not staffed Monday-Friday from 8-5 pm.
- Delivery services will not leave orders at churches or businesses without a person signing for it (even if a note is left saying it is okay).
- Printed devotionals are $1 per 84-page booklet. Shipping is FREE for orders of 10 or more books and $10 for orders of 1-9 books. (For orders to the continental United States. Contact email@example.com for international shipping.)
- We often sell out, so please order early.
Please contact Carolyn Karl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- With ordering questions
- For orders of 300+ booklets
- For International orders
- If cost if a barrier to ordering
Vivir una buena Cuaresma en el 2023: Practicando la compasión con todo el corazón, alma, fuerzas y mente —a Spanish Lent guide with completely original content.